The College of Business Mentoring Program provides opportunities for students to connect with business professionals who can offer one-on-one advisement on career paths, goals and expectations based upon real-world experience and insights.
How you could help a student:
- Provide one-on-one assistance in helping a student mentee to develop or hone professional skills.
- Offer guidance in developing realistic career goals and expectations.
- Establish a rapport that will encourage open dialogue and trust.
- Boost a mentee’s confidence through encouragement and healthy feedback.
- Serve as a role model and voice of professionalism.
What will you and your mentee get from participating in the College of Business Mentoring Program?
- Practical knowledge and insight that will better equip ambitious students for today’s job market and help alumni to understand today’s job seeker.
- Potential friendships that bridge generational, educational and social gaps.
- Lasting connections and fulfilling relationships.
Sign up to become a mentor today!
Call 302.857.6954, email lcrawford [at] desu.edu, or register your interest online.