Mark Still, EdD
1200 North DuPont Highway, Dover, Delaware
mstill [at] desu.edu
2006-2011 - United States Sports Academy, Daphne, Alabama
Doctorate of Education, Sports Management
1996 – 1998 - Delaware State University, Dover, Delaware
Master of Arts, Curriculum and Instruction
1990 – 1995 - Delaware State University, Dover, Delaware
Bachelor of Science in Health/Physical Education
- Legal and Moral responsibilities of Intercollegiate Athletic Directors.
- Financing Intercollegiate Athletics in the wake of Title IX.
- Leadership and the role of an Athletic Director toward financial management in Division I-A intercollegiate athletics.
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance (AAHPERD) 2004-present
- Delaware Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (DAHPERD) 2004-present
- National Intramural Recreation & Sports Association (NIRSA) 1999-2004
- American Council of Exercise (ACE) 1999-present
- Still, M. (2013) An Analysis of Weight Management and Motivation of Former and Present High School and College Football Players. Sports Journal
- Rathee, N., Still, M. (2014) Probing the Relationship between Flexibility, Reaction Time and Obesity among College Youth” Volume-4 & Issue 2 of International Journal of Sports Sciences and Physical Education (IJSSPE), March, 2014.