Finance and Banking Concentration
Delaware State University students may pursue a Bachelor degree with a concentration in Finance and Banking. The concentration is designed to prepare students for careers in banks and other financial institutions, as well as financial management of a broad range of other firms. Students may also choose to work with regulatory agencies and other government agencies.
Our program offers a series of fundamental and advanced courses in finance. Students obtain a thorough understanding of the basic concepts, principles, operating procedures, and analytical techniques necessary for them to succeed in the business world. Advanced courses provide opportunities to explore fundamental principles in greater depth and to apply them to real-world situations.
Our College of Business is AACSB Accredited. The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is considered the symbol of excellence in business education with less than 30% of business schools in the U.S. and with less than 5% of all the business schools accredited worldwide.
Finance and Banking concentration highlights
- Learn finance and banking at top business school - Delaware State University’s College of Business is one of just 5% of business colleges worldwide to earn AACSB accreditation.
- An outstanding group of qualified faculty with academic and professional qualifications.
- Learn finance and banking at state-of-the-art facilities with current equipment, hardware, and software.
- Networking opportunities – meet working professionals inside and outside the classroom.
- Internship opportunities – dedicated personnel at the College to help with paid or unpaid internships.
- Financial Planning minor opportunity – Delaware State University is among a select group of universities across the country which offers a CFP®-board registered Certified Financial Planning Minor Program.
View the course curriculumView the course descriptions
There’s nowhere better than Delaware State University’s College of Business to get an in-depth understanding of Finance and Banking industry. Schedule a visit or contact us today – your new career awaits you!